Arkansas Confederate Pension Records



In 1891 Arkansas began granting pensions to indigent Confederate veterans. In 1915 the State began granting pensions to their widows and mothers.

These pension records can be large (10-15 pages not uncommon) and will be provided PDF format.

$10.00 fixed

Full payment upfront


Arkansas, United States


Ordering instructions from acourtresearch

Please provide soldier’s & widow’s name, residence at time of filing, date/place of births, any other identifying information you can provide.

Add your request details