Oklahoma Confederate Pensions



I will copy and send Confederate Pension Applications for Oklahoma. Oklahoma did not offer Confederate Pensions until 1915, and remember these are pensions for persons who were living in Oklahoma at the time—NOT for persons who served from Oklahoma.

The index for these pensions is available at http://www.odl.state.ok.us/oar/docs/pension.pdf. I will need all the info from this index—name, pension number, application number, and reel number.

The microfilm for these records is not wonderful, but I will make the best copies possible. I can send them in jpg if you wish to clean them up.

The size of the files varies greatly—some are just a page or two and others are much longer.

Let me know if you have questions about these records.

$30.00 fixed

Full payment upfront


Oklahoma, United States

United States


Ordering instructions from texhoma

Please provide the name of the soldier or widow, the application number, and the pension number from the index at http://www.odl.state.ok.us/oar/docs/pension.pdf.

Remember these are for persons who were living in Oklahoma when pensions were issued (1915 in Oklahoma), NOT persons who served from Oklahoma.

Add your request details